What I love about Broadway is the never-ending innovation expressed through new shows. Relatively Speaking continues this tradition as it combines three one-act plays by some heavy hitters in the entertainment world - Ethan Coen, Elaine May and Woody Allen. Each comedy explores the inanity of family, from weddings to death to just plain old craziness. And can't we all relate to that?
All my readers are in luck! I'm giving away a pair of tickets to see Relatively Speaking! The tickets are good through October 19. There are 5 easy ways to win and each comment counts as an entry. Please include your email in any comments so I know how to contact you if you are the winner.
1) REQUIRED - Subscribe to this blog by email, using the submission box in the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
2) REQUIRED - Leave a comment with a crazy family story of your own.
3) Follow this blog by clicking on the button on the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
5) Tweet or blog about this event and let me know with a link to your tweet or blog in a comment below.
A winner has been chosen! Congratulations Movidude74! He wins two tickets to see Relatively Speaking on Broadway. I was thoroughly entertained by everyone's family stories. Stay tuned for new contests and stay awesome!
To snag your own tickets to the show, visit Ticketmaster or visit the box office using code RSTELE before October 20. You will be able to find Orchestra and Front Mezz. seats for $74-79 and other seats for as low as $45.