Are you due for a laugh? Then join two-time Emmy winner Judy Gold for The Judy Show: My Life as a Sitcom as she journeys back through iconic television sitcoms from the 70s, 80s and 90s (you know, the ones you keep handy on your DVR in case nothing is on cable). You'll laugh, you'll cry, well, you probably won't cry, but you'll definitely enjoy yourself.
All my readers are in luck! I'm giving away two pairs of tickets to see The Judy Show: My Life as a Sitcom off-Broadway! Tickets are good for shows through 11/27 and winners will pick up their tickets at the box office. There are 5 easy ways to win and each comment counts as an entry. Please include your email in all comments so I know how to contact you if you are the winner.
1) REQUIRED - Subscribe to this blog by email, using the submission box in the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
2) REQUIRED - Leave a comment below telling me about your favorite TV show character from the 70s, 80s or 90s and why he/she is your favorite.
3) Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Follow this blog by clicking on the button on the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
5) Tweet or blog about this event and let me know with a link to your tweet or blog in a comment below.
Congratulations Elizabeth and Jerry! You have each won a pair of tickets to The Judy Show! Check your email for more information.
For those who just can't wait for a good deal, you can snag 50% off tickets (normally $65) through 11/27 using code JSHHC45 at Broadwayoffers.com, calling 212-947-8844 or at the DR2 Theater box office at 103 E. 15th Street (between Park Ave. and Irving Pl.).