If you go, you will be one of the few to enjoy the incredible and rare 9.5% Barrel-Aged Gonzo Imperial Porter from the Maryland brewery. It is aged 180 days in whiskey barrels, which results in vanilla notes and whiskey warmth to compliment the sweet chocolate flavor and velvety texture. You will also be one of the first to try the new 10% Amarillo Single Hop Imperial IPA. This is brewed all for the hops, with a light malt backbone showcasing the floral, spice, citrus and sharp hop bite of Amarillo!
The event is free, but pay as you eat/drink, with new specials released every half hour including:
- El Dorado Single Hop Imperial IPA - aromas of dried apricot and pineapple
- Brewhouse Rarity Mint Chocolate Stout - made with brewery-grown mint, with more cocoa and peppermint. Sweet, minty and creamy!
- GABF Gold-Medal winning Horn Dog Barleywine - 10% alcohol!
- Kujo Coffee Stout - brewed with flaked oats
- Doggie Style pale ale - in a live cask on the bar with a very special prize going to the person who taps the last glass