|Photo credit: Filip Wolak for the Lincoln Square BID|
From 6:00 to 8:30pm, 35 of the Upper West Side's best restaurants will line the sidewalks around Lincoln Square (from Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle, along Broadway between 62nd and 64th Streets and at Richard Tucker Park on Broadway between 65th and 66th Streets) to serve mouthwatering bites and small plates, hot drinks and hearty soups all at nominal costs.
The newest restaurants and eateries to participate this season include:
- Gina la Fornarina: crispy focaccia robiola for $3 and porcini mushroom ravioli for $4
- Tavern on the Green: fennel and oyster soup for $4 and cinnamon oatmeal raisin cookies for $1
- Whole Foods Market Columbus Circle: local mulled hot apple cider with gingersnap cookies for $3
Other AINY favorites include:
- Asiate: Smoked Chestnut Chowder with duck confit, pickled cherries and foie gras emulsion for $4
- Bouchon Bakery: Chocolate Bouchon for $1
- Telepan: Mushroom Bisque for $4 and Coconut Cupcakes for $1
- Bar Boulud: Frenchie Burger Sliders for $4, Lobster Bisque for $4 and Duo of Macaroons for $3
The celebration begins (rain, snow or shine) at 5:30 pm with the Upper West Side’s Tree Lighting ceremony at Broadway and 63rd Street. Food Tastings officially begin at 6:00 pm.