For my 12th year of fundraising for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in their annual MS Walk, I've organized a contest to try and raise $3,000 for research and programming to benefit those with this terrible, debilitating disease.
The prizes are valued at over $1,500! For every $10 donation, you will earn one chance to win one of these items:
- 30-class pack to my favorite spin studio in NYC, Peloton Cycle ($650 value!)
- 5-class pack to the Fhitting Room, where you'll get an amazing high intensity workout and personalized attention ($170 value!)
- 5-class pack to the amazing, kick-your-butt in the best way possible Uplift Studios ($160 value!)
- 5-class pack to ((305)) Fitness, the best and most fun dance cardio workout from Miami located in the Village ($149 value!)
- 5-class pack to the Union Square cycling studio with all sorts of theme rides, Revolve ($140 value!)
- One dozen assorted cookies from the place in the world that makes them best, Levain Bakery ($71 value!)
- 2 eyebrow waxes to the place that does them best, Boom Boom Brow Bar ($50 value!)
- 2 2-packs of classes from Throwback Fitness to get your recess on ($35 each!)
To enter, make a donation on my walk page and include how many raffle tickets you would like ($10 per ticket) in the notes section. Be sure to include your full name and email address when donating so that I can contact you if you win. Entries will be accepted through 9am ET on Sunday 4/12. All winners will be contacted by Monday 4/13.
Please spread the word to friends! These prizes are too good not to! And thanks for helping fund vital MS research and programming!